13 signs you know your addicted to Surfing
Yep its the sport of kings and most defiantly one of the most addicting sports on the planet, so if your frothing to get in on some 1-foot mush or thinking about missing a wedding for some decent swell check out our “13 signs you know you’re addicted to Surfing”
1) Water dribbles out of your nose at inopportune moments – like when having sex or speaking to someone in a fancy restaurant
2) The smell of neoprene follows you everywhere
4) You’d swap your left nut for a VW Camper
5) You know exactly what the surf forecast is for a week’s time, but you can’t remember what day the bins go out…
6) Staying up all night to watch the Pipe Masters is a given…
7) … and the idea of getting up at
5am for a dawnie doesn’t horrify you
9) You’d consider missing a wedding/christening/the birth of your first child because the swell is up
10) You could spend hours reading up on the merits of quads verses thrusters
11) You become paranoid that your plastic bag habit is singlehandedly killing the world’s turtles
12) Your bed is always full of sand
13) … and an even tan is something other people dream of
TOP 20 BEST SUP EXERCISES FOR HOME OR GYM
If your into stand up paddleboarding you probably want to spend more time doing it and would love to get to a better level where you fall in less, paddle faster and can surf more waves? The best way to improve is to get more practice paddling but there are other ways...
The Ultimate “KOOK” Test?
The Ultimate surfing Kook test/ 16 reasons you might be a kook
Can you sup at the wave Bristol?
After the explosion in popularity of the wave Bristol surfer alike flocked to Bristol to get some guaranteed waves in perfect conditions but as a paddleboarder as well I asked the question can you use a sup at the wave Bristol. I wasn’t alone after checking out...
The Wave Bristol On Beast Mode
Are You Good Enough To Surf The Wave Bristol On Beast Mode After the flurry of hype and internet clips that went viral in the UK surf scean the wave Bristol is not doubt a massive success and a big hit with the surfers of the UK. With its ideal placement for all the...
First Surf At The Wave Bristol Review
First Surf At The Wave Bristol Review" In November we took some of our team rider Joss to check out the wave garden Bristol and see what all the fuss was about. When we arrived at the wave Bristol, we were pleasantly surprised and the incredible facility they have...
5 Top Tips To Catch More Waves At “The Wave Bristol”
5 top Tips to caTCH waves at "the wave bristol"5 Top Tips To Catching More Waves In 2019 were lucky enough to be some of the first to surf the wave Bristol which is the world first fully commercial wave garden using the cove technology. We travelled up to Bristol to...